Are you an experienced Finance Manager with strong people management skills? Do you have an ACA qualification or similar? Are you looking to join a rapidly growing international company? If so this role could be the role you are looking for!
Our client works on a range of exciting and innovative marketing solutions for some of the worlds biggest brands! We are now seeking a permanent Finance Manager to join our busy finance team at our head office in Basingstoke. This is an exciting role where you will be joining at a pivotal time as the business prepares for more growth during 2018.
To be considered for the role of Finance Manager you will be expected to:
* Prepare monthly reports to meet deadlines
* Lead on global financial and legal compliance Including: local statutory accounts, VAT, Intrastat , ECSLs and fiscal compliance, in conjunction with local consultants across 30 Countries
* Support forecast, budgeting and cash flow forecasting
* Liaise with bureaus and HR regarding 700 staff monthly payroll across various countries.
* Produce all balance sheet reconciliations for the Financial Controller
* Take responsibility for the production of forecast and budgets
* Provide input into the development of the annual strategic plan
* Prepare year end reporting and work with appointed Local Accountants
* Maintain good relationships, including provision of all information when required
* Support new developments within the Group
* Continually Review all Financial Processes with the department to maximise support to the operations
* Line Manage a team of 3+ including all HR related issues
* Working closely with tax consultants in each country to help provide timely information when required
The ideal Finance Manager will:
* Be ACA qualified or similar with a strong background in the technical aspects of a finance function
* Have strong experience in medium to large companies with a European/International presence
* Be used to working in a fast paced organisation
* Have strong experience of managing large teams
* Have an ability to problem solve and carry out complex tasks
* Demonstrate strong skills when introducing new processes
* Possess strong leadership skills
* Have strong MS Excel skills and Knowledge of JDE/Oracle is desirable
* Posses good written and oral communication skills
* Have the ability to work on own initiative and co-operate within a team
* Good attention to detail with strong service ethic
Finally a major part of this role is deadline driven and it is essential that the Finance Manager is willing to put in the time and effort to achieve this, with this in mind strong organisational skills are essential.
For more information on the role of Finance Manager please click apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
- Finance Manager;ACA;International Finance;Auditing;Deadlines;Finance Manager;Manager;International finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job