SF Group are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for an innovative design business in North Nottinghamshire. The business is growing at a moderate rate.
- Managing a small finance function to ensure full financial control of the business
- Preparation of quarterly and year end accounts and managing the audit and relationships with auditors and other third parties
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Implementing new processes, systems and procedures
- Preparation and presentation of board reports
You will be either part qualified or qualified with previous experience of operating at a senior level within an SME environment. You will have extensive previous experience of being the sole finance person in a business, and previous experience within engineering would be beneficial but not essential. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships across the business with non-finance.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a role where you can have full autonomy and take responsibility for finance for the site. The company is very stable, with a great environment and really look after their employees. This has resulted in a very low staff turn over, so would offer a long term career.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, then apply now for immediate consideration.