An excellent opportunity exists for a part time Finance Manager to join an exciting and growing business. You will be reporting into the Finance Director and will look after the day to day finance operations and one member of staff. The position is diverse in it's remit and offers someone great exposure to the senior operations team where you will be expected to support the business plan and the budget process.
The main responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly financial accounts
- Weekly and monthly payroll
- Project accounting / analysis
- Systems / process review, testing, implementation and maintenance
- Managing the external audit process and preparation of financial statements
- Assisting with budgets, forecasts and 3 year plan
- Assisting Finance Director
Ideally, you will be a fully qualified accountant having gained experience in a manufacturing business. With Excellent communication skills you will be responsible for building and developing internal and external relationships. You will be a hands on leader and will be able to lead a team effectively whilst managing the day to day responsibilities.
A commercial working environment and a great opportunity awaits the successful applicant.
To apply for this position please send an up to date cv or for more information call me on .
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.