Our client, an international fashion and design company is looking for a knowledgeable and commercial Financial Manager with maturity and industry experience. The Finance Manager will report directly into the CFO and will have experience managing a finance team of 2 or more people. With retaillers such as Harvey Nichols and offices in Paris and New York the ideal candidate will have an interest in the creative or fashion industry.
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Cash flow and working capital management
- Management of banking relationships.
- Preparation of management reports
- Stock control.
- Payroll processing.
- Training and management of the small finance team and supervision of daily transactional processing.
- Liaising with the auditors and the CFO
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced Finance Manager or FC with a good understanding of working capital and financial management in a very busy environment.
- Experienced in a fast-moving transactional industry, ideally the fashion or design industry, where stock management is critical.
- Able to make a significant contribution to the commercial aspects of the business with a strategic mindset.
- Happy to work within an SME environment and prepared to get immersed in a fascinating business.
- Proactive, self-motivated and committed.