Our client is a leading name within global financial services. They are currently looking for a Finance Manager to take responsibility for both Cash & Stock reconciliations.
The Finance Manager will be a qualified Accountant with vast experience across reconciliations and will take responsibility for:
- The performance of reconciliations of stock and cash accounts in accordance with Regulatory requirements
- 7-8 direct reports
- Managing client processing activities
- Acting as a point of escalation
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Recruiting and developing staff
- Providing input into departmental budgets and planning
- Developing business plans
- Analysing numerical detail
The Finance Reconciliations Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Proven understanding of operational risk
- Proven experience of working with External and Internal Auditors and Compliance and Regulatory bodies
- Excellent working knowledge of performing reconciliations and/or reconciling accounts
- Proven hands-on people management experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified accounts with strong reconciliations knowledge to join the team at a thriving global business in the heart of Liverpool.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
This is a highly competitive position. We receive a high volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.