My SME client, based in the Stoke on Trent area, is currently looking to appoint a Finance Manager to report directly to the Managing Director. They are a hugely successful, reputable and growing business with a range of prestigious clients and long term business contracts. The role is a No.1 Finance position and will work as part of the senior management team positively influencing the profitability and efficiency of the company whilst leading and supporting the team within the Finance Department.
- Produce monthly management accounts
- Maintain cash forecast
- Annual preparation of draft statutory accounts.
- Process monthly and weekly payroll
- Oversee purchase ledger and credit control
- Support with processing sales applications, maintain sales ledger and process cash receipts
- Manage company bank accounts online and make ad hoc bank payments
- Bank liaison with regards to both Company bank facilities and day to day operations
- Maintain accruals, prepayments and fixed asset registers
- Liaison with auditors, tax advisors and financial advisors
- Lead the company IT, Telecoms and Insurance support including the management of the finance software and system development
- Providing all returns to HMRC, including but not limited to PAYE, NI, VAT, P11D's
- Pension administration
ACA, ACCA OR CIMA qualification is essential.