£38 - £40K
Fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join this independent contract caterer in Central London
The position will be located at their busiest contract they are looking for someone who is financially very astute. Someone who can work with the General Manager to prioritise and build a strategy to increase sales whilst controlling costs across the site.
Retail catering of 6 outlets - £1.5m annually
Hospitality which takes on average £3m annually
My client is looking for someone who is experienced in Retail/Hospitality Operations as well as experienced in managing the financial side of large accounts up to £5m. My client needs someone who has experience in working on a daily basis with Retail/Hospitality accounts and has the confidence and ability to make recommendations to increase sales and control costs and spot any areas of concern.
Managing a team of 3, this includes the Events co-ordinator
- To compile a monthly and Quarterly Report detailing any variances and why and actions required
- Weekly Profit and Loss reports for Retail and Hospitality
- Full analysis of all spends and footfalls
- Reconciliation of accounts on Monthly basis
- Yearly budgets with General Manager
- Forecasts are revised every quarter based on the business coming in
- Monthly Financial reporting