Seeking a Finance Manager to report into the Head of Finance.
About The Role
- In conjunction with the Project Directors and General Managers, review all contractual and funding agreements and ensure that all obligations are recorded on each Corporate Calendar
- Provide the board with "FinanceDirector" calibre advice on operational and financial risks and opportunities and make recommendations on appropriate courses of action
- Manage the Business Planning and Model update process strictly in accordance with the requirements of the Financing Agreements
- Ensure that the financial models reflect contractual, statutory, regulatory and commercial provisions
- Prepare and assist in the presentation of the Business Plan and Model Secure funder approval of the updated model and deliver shareholders returns as expected
- Prepare the annual operating budget and present this for board approval
- Deliver the annual budget to the funder(s) in accordance with the requirement of the Financing Agreements
- Prepare the monthly management accounts, then prepare the finance report for presentation to the Finance and Commercial Director
- Ensure Cash Book, Day Books and Balance Sheet reconciliations are produced as required and reviewed monthly
- Preparation of the annual statutory accounts in accordance with relevant accounting standards
- Prepare and manage the audit process
- Ensure the effective management of the financial aspects of project variations, life cycle expenditure, benchmarking and market testing in accordance with the requirements of the Contractual
- Ensure effective and compliant treasury and working capital management in order to maximise shareholder returns and minimise risk
- Prepare and submit required statutory returns to Companies House
- Ensure that board meetings and proceedings are properly organised, conducted and recorded as required by the relevant Companies Act and the Contractual Agreements
About Our Client
Leading Services company with multiple UK sites.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- At least 4 years post qualified experience
- Development and maintenance of complex financial models using MS Excel
Things You Should Know
10% Pension, 27 days holiday, free parking, subsidised canteen.
Commutable from: Swanley, Maidstone, Bexley, Bexleyheath, Lewisham, Croydon, Dartford, Bromley, Sevenoaks, Gillingham, Rochester, London.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Financial Controller