ABPM as experts in financial recruitment, have been appointed by a leading manufacturer and supplier of specialised industrial products, to recruit a Finance Manager. You, as the successful candidate for this role, will be a qualified accountant who has previously worked closely with the finance team to produce management accounts and has experience of managing a small team. Your Day to day role will include ensuring the financial and administrative activities of the company are performed in compliance with company standards, along with supporting and learning from the managing director, making this an excellent developmental role.
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Perform duties of company secretary
- Maintain the costing system
- Assist with control and stock
- Supervise departmental staff
- Indicate total accountabilities; personnel, materials, facilities and finance
- Treasury management
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
- Experience producing management accounts
- Previously managed a small team
This vacancy is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious qualified accountant who is looking to develop their career, skills and knowledge. The perfect role for an experienced accountant who is looking for a new challenge within the manufacturing sector.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job