A well-known financial services business based in the East Midlands is looking to hire a Finance Manager for their UK wide business.
- You will have experience in preparing management accounts and adept in forecasting and budgeting
- Preparation of monthly group finance board reports
- Detailed reviews of group management accounts to ensure correct accounting treatment in accordance with accounting policies, advising on changes and supporting junior staff
- Management of audit deliverables
- Liaison with Head of Internal Audit to manage key risks and tighten controls
- The successful Finance Manager will have a relevant finance qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside the Financial Controller and assist them on making decisions from a financial angle.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- finance manager