Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Greenwellgleeson is recruiting on an exclusive basis for a leading organisation in the Lichfield area with excellent career opportunities going forwards.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for a large portion of the company's overall accounting and financial matters. There will be an amount of travel involved of around 3-5 days per calendar month.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic individual who is organised, punctual, extrovert team member with strong communication skills and you will be reporting to the Finance Director
Main tasks of the Finance Manager:
* Prepare and implement financial planning across the whole organisation
* Controlling cash flow
* Supporting the company accounting and financial functions
* Overseeing budgeting and expenses control
* Maintenance of financial relationships
* Maintain capital adequacy and safeguarding funds
* Establish and execute programs for the provision of capital required by the company, including negotiating the procurement of debt and equity capital and maintaining the required financial arrangements
* Coordinate long term and short term financial plans for the company
* Provides insurance coverage, as required, ensures the maintenance of appropriate financial records, prepares required financial reports, insures audits are completed in time and statutory book closing occur
* Ensuring company compliance with financial regulations and standards
Requirements of the Finance Manager:
* 2.1 degree or fully AAT qualified and Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA
* Willingness to travel
* Accounting knowledge
* Industry expertise
Please apply via the link provided if you meet the above criteria.