£35,000 - £45,000
Our client are currently seeking a full time Finance Manager to manage all aspects of the companies bookkeeping and payroll. This is a standalone finance position so the successful candidate will be fully confident in all aspects of bookkeeping and able to hit the ground running!
Your role will include:
• Raising invoices via Xero system
• Credit and banking reconciliation
• VAT returns
• Payroll administration including payroll for employees based in the Philippines
• Supplier ledger management
• Processing of expense claims
• Ad hoc Cash flow analysis
• Preparing month-end management accounts
• Maintaining accurate accounting records and ensuring all transactions are accurately coded within ledgers.
• Processing large volumes of payments
• Balance sheet reconciliation
The ideal candidate:
• Advanced Excel skills are a must
• Strong data entry skills
• Previous working experience of Xero
• Must have 3 years’ minimum experience in a bookkeeping position
• Be able to work alone
Working hours are 9am - 6pm with free parking onsite.