Fantastic opportunity with a dynamic, high growth entrepreneurial business, which is without doubt a genuine 'employer of choice' to take your career to the next level
The role of Finance Manager offers the opportunity to be a key No.2 to the Finance Director and will be a good mix of core finance, analysis, relationship development and ad-hoc projects, very much at the front line of decision making.
This high growth company was recently acquired by a larger group to drive their products and service offering to consumers across the UK. This has culminated in successfully establishing a strong UK footprint and strong business relationships with some of the largest brands in their industry.
The role of Finance Manager is a hands on opportunity to support the Board of Directors and Senior Management Team in all aspects of Financial Control as well as storytelling analysis with a specific focus to drive the business forward. The individual has to possess a strong grounding in finance and must be a qualified accountant with some PQE and a passion for delivering financial support to an evolving business.
As a leader within the finance team the ideal candidate will be trained in proactive with post qualified experience and an investigative mind set to support, improve and challenge the status quo. You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or Equivalent) with a keen interest in stakeholder engagement, financial control and month end and a flexible approach to work with an evolving business. Individuals who have previous experience of managing a small team will hold a distinct advantage. This is an exceptional opportunity to take full ownership of a fast track SME with all the development possibilities of working for a larger corporate.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Management and statutory accounting, monthly and year-end accounting, reporting and filing.
- Financial planning, analysis and reporting.
- Managing cash flow and daily reporting, making surplus cash work for the business and the wider group.
- Working with other teams regarding revenue streams, stock, proposition development and financial viability.
- Working with group IT to ensure systems adequately support the evolving needs of the business.
- Commercial deal financials and monitoring - store expansion, provision of additional services.
- Forecasting - 3 year forecast / 12 month rolling forecast / updating P&L with actual figures throughout the year.
- business partner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job