Accountable Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for one of our internationally recognised clients in Llandyrnog.
Reporting to the head of department, you will be responsible for the oversight of all funding to ensure robust financial controls, systems and process are in place.
You will work in conjunction with other departments to ensure projects are delivered to the highest calibre whilst promoting corporate and financial risk management.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Fully qualified Accountant (CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA)
- Demonstrate a track record at senior level within the finance function of a HEI or similar environment
- Experience of managing and reporting on budgets
- Demonstrable ability of managing and leading a team to exceed objectives
- Awareness of key strategies and knowledge of legislation and codes for grant funded bodies
- Be able to demonstrate strong budgeting, forecasting and reporting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- People Management skills
The salary on offer is circa £40,000
Please apply online or contact Orla at Accountable Recruitment for more information