Fantastic opportunity to join & lead the commercial finance department within a PE backed multi site business.
As the Finance Manager you will work closely with Department Heads &Regional Managers to provide detailed commercial analysis. Influencing key business decisions by providing a detailed understanding of the key drivers, financial impact of strategic initiatives and highlighting performance against budget.
- Support the Head of Finance in driving revenues and margins in the further development of the business.
- Lead a high performance management accounting team of 2, enabling the team to support key business decisions with "first class" financial data.
- Provide detailed financial planning for the future growth.
- Maintain the highest standards of compliance and financial control.
- Manage and coordinate the month end process P&L process ensuring tight deadlines are met whilst maintaining accuracy of reporting and detailed analysis.
- Support and develop accounting policies and procedures to ensure that results are reported appropriately and on a timely basis.
- Month end reporting of balance sheet and cash flow forecasts, supporting the monthly business review process through to stakeholders.
- Business planning through the annual Budget, monthly reforecast process and weekly cash flow process.
- Supporting the year end statutory accounts and audit including external advisers such as auditors and legal representative
- Business partner to SLT.
- Qualified accountant (ACA,CIMA ACCA)
- Previous management of a team in a multi-site environment for a customer facing business
- Demonstrable experience of team development and progression.
- Ownership and development of a controls environment in a cash based business
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills including power point and excel
- Can-do attitude and positive approach, organised and delivers results on time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job