Cooper Lomaz have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a highly successful Peterborough based employer that continues to experience growth in its chosen markets. Working within a highly successful and driven team, the successful candidate will manage the month end Management Accounts close as well as working with senior finance colleagues to maintain and develop financial controls. The Finance Manager will also take responsibility for the continual development of reporting processes, driving efficiencies where possible without compromising on the quality of financial reports produced. The role will also see the post holder business partner with a number of key stakeholders to provide financial insight on performance with recommendations on how to drive further business growth.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Take ownership and responsibility for the month end management accounts close as well as all variance reporting
- Work with Financial Controller to maintain financial controls and reporting policies, ensuring adherence within the team
- Maintain the Fixed Asset register
- Work with Commercial teams to understand business performance and analyse Management Information to support business decisions
- Business Partner with senior stakeholders to ensure financial clarity across the business
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with prior experience working within a Management Accounts focussed environment. Prior experience leading and motivating a team is highly desirable but the successful candidate will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills to work across the team and business. Organisational skills are essential combined with the ability to prioritise your own and the teams workloads. Candidates will also be able to demonstrate excellent Excel skills and will have the ability to interpret financial information before using this to influence the direction of the business.
For the successful candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading employer with a fantastic reputation for developing people and careers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job