Watson Evans are seeking a Finance Manager on behalf of an established SME based in Plymouth.
The position will be offered on a full time, permanent basis, although there may be the possibility of reducing the hours to a minimum of 30 per week. The salary available is likely to be up to c.£30,000 dependent on experience and qualifications.
Leading the small finance team, and working closely with the senior management team, this is an excellent opportunity for a capable Finance Manager to provide key information that will influence decision making within the business. An outline of the responsibilities to be covered includes, but isn't limited to:
- Preparing and presenting monthly management accounts
- Oversee sales and purchase ledger
- Cash flow forecasting
- Preparing and monitoring budgets
- VAT returns
The successful person will be/have:
- Qualified or with demonstrable experience of working at a similar level
- Excellent at working in a team environment and translating financial data to other departments
- Experience with Xero or Sage, Excel and Ms Office
- Able to work to regular, strict deadlines
- Experience of supervising a small team
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Oliver Watson quoting reference JO333.
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job