Based: Rossendale/Blackburn area
Salary: up to £28k dependent on experience
Our client is a fantastic, UK leader in their industry. Family owned and established over 25 years ago, they have gone from strength to strength now serving both national companies right down to local businesses. Their business has now grown into further subsideries and divisions allowing further company growth.
This role is reporting into a qualified Financial Controller and Finance Director - however, you will have full responsibility for various Accounts/Finance functions.
- Producing full management accounts to trial balance, reporting to Financial Controller
- Dealing with all aspects of both Sales and Purchase ledger, working with transactional team
- Completing accruals, prepayments & VAT returns monthly
- Managing balance sheet reconciliations and payroll recs.
- Full responsibility for nominal ledger - experience is essential
- Payroll - full responsibility end to end for over 100 staff - both monthly and weekly payroll
- Managing time & attendance system - regularly liaising with Depot Managers investigating timesheet anomalies
- Processing starters/leavers weekly/when required.
- You MUST have previous experience running end to end payroll - this is completed in-house
- You MUST have experience producing accounts to trial balance.
- You must be hands on and able to use your initiative
- SAGE 200 experience would be highly beneficial but not essential
In return you will get the chance to work for an exciting company, working as part of a close-knit team with the opportunity to manage your own workload
Please send your CV to for immediate consideration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job