Accountable Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager for one of our Prestigious Blue Chip clients based in Warrington.
It is an exciting time to join as they are a continuously growing organisation. The organisation is diverse in its offering with several divisions delivering a complexity of services.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role is ideal for someone who is interested in making the first move out of practice and industry. The role is wide ranging and will give the successful candidate experience in management accounts, balance sheet control, KPI analysis, operational involvement in the business.
You can expect to join a progressive business and an excellent career path is available for individuals who desire a future within industry.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills and experience:
- Big 4 experience
- Strong academics including a 2:1 degree or above and GCSE Grade A or B in Maths and English
- Strong IT skills, including experience using Microsoft Office
- Extremely thorough and conscientious with excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working to deadlines and targets
- Hardworking and open to taking direction
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Well organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to articulate yourself clearly
- Experience with using Microsoft Office
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of the P&Ls, balance sheet recs and KPIs
- Maintain and provide analysis on general ledger accounts
- Assist with all aspects of the finance function including posting journals, accruals, prepayments etc
- Assist with bank reconciliations if required
- Process and record the weekly banking from the various divisions
- Improve systems and controls to ensure all risks are appropriately addressed
- Attend and lead weekly meetings when applicable
Please apply online or contact Orla at Accountable Recruitment for more information