The role will facilitate an extensive understanding of financial reporting as well as a development of management skills.
A global specialist in its industry, this company works with many of the world's biggest organisations. The finance team strives to have the best highly engaged finance professionals, which makes them central to the success of the business.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the monthly results, with a focus on overhead and related costs,
Prepare the monthly consolidation, liaising with the finance teams of the UK and overseas subsidiaries,
- Assist with the preparation of the interim and annual external financial reporting
- Liaise with the finance business partners and wider business to prepare rolling forecasts for overhead
- Management of the Accounts Payable function
- Assist with the completion of local compliance requirements, including matters related to corporation tax, VAT and funding
- Challenge existing business processes and assist in developing a culture of continuous improvement with a strong control consciousness
- Develop Excel models as necessary and as business requirements change
- Management of a team setting robust objectives that focus on developing talent within the team
The successful candidate will have:
Knowledge of corporation tax, VAT and related compliance requirements are essential for this role
Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
A working knowledge of multicurrency consolidations and previous experience in team management are also preferable.
- Proficiency in Excel, including data analysis
Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with strong academics.
£38,000 - £40,000 + benefits
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job