Finance Manager / Up to £50K / Bristol
I am currently working with a growing software company based in Bristol to bring on board a permanent Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting business who are growing rapidly.
The Finance Manager will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for managing the entire finance function. You will need to be hands-on, qualified and ideally have experience in a growing SME business. They are ideally looking for a full time Finance Manager, however, they may be able to offer flexible working hours and can provide an occasional working from home arrangement.
- Work closely with CEO on Finance and Reports
- Process and manage payroll
- Process and control Purchase Ledger - Print/check/code/key to sage
- Administer and manage Sales Ledger
- Calculate and process VAT Return
- Calculate and post Journals
- Manage and monitor Petty Cash & Foreign Currency Accounts
Key skills needed -
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
- Knowledge of payroll and HMRC
- Excel skills
- Knowledge of Sage 50 and Sage Payroll is essential
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 p/annum
If this exciting role is of interest, please do apply ASAP as the client are looking to review CV’s promptly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job