Newly created role due to the continued success of this ever growing independent TV & Film production company. Reporting into the Financial Controller the organisation requires a fully qualified accountant with 2-4 PQE to complement their busy team.
Ideally you will have gained your experience from within an SME media organisation and have strong interpersonal skills the ability to build strong working relationship within the team and company. The role is a blend of commercial and technical accounting and you will need to have strong Excel skills to undertake the position.
This is a great opportunity to work within a lovely company who really look after their staff. You will need to be a great team player and be prepared to roll your sleeves up and happily partner the rest of the business.
- Full ownership of the monthly management accounts across 4 legal entities for distribution to the board
- Assist the FC with preparation of the reporting to show company performance to include KPIs and commentary
- Distribution management information to the relevant supported departments
- Support the commercial team with sales forecasts, tracking against budget
- Assist with the annual audit
- Submit relevant tax credit claims and managed the WHT framework
- Manage the incoming royalty reporting procedure for the company
- Set up reporting systems for overseas sub-agent revenue streams
- Mentor and support 2 members of staff
- Manage the monthly payroll.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent) with a minimum of 2-4 years PQE
- Strong management accounting, analysis and reporting background ideally gained within a SME Media company
- Advanced Excel and experience of Sage would be an advantage
- Experience of royalty reporting is desirable
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player, self-motivated, attention to detail and deadline orientated
- Inquisitive, logical, methodical.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"