Finance Manager, TV & Film Production Company, Fixed Term Contract, London, Immediate start, up to £70,000 pro rata
Your new company:
This successful TV & Film Production company is looking for an experienced, qualified Finance Manager to join their team for a fixed term contract of 6 months. This is a newly created role and has become available due to the success and growth within the organisation.
You will be reporting into the Financial Controller and be responsible for the supervision of a small finance function.
Main responsibilities include:
- To ensure the smooth running and management of the finance function.
- Oversee the management account preparation for monthly board meetings/presentation
- Assisting the FC with the preparation of Company Performance reporting (showing KPIs and commentary)
- Distributing Financial information to management departments;
- Supporting the commercial team with sales forecasts and tracking against budget;
- Assisting with the annual audit
- Submitting relevant tax credit claims and managing the WHT framework;
- Royalty reporting
- Mentoring and supporting junior members of staff; including hiring, motivating and guiding new and existing finance
What you will need to succeed:
You will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or equivalent) with 4+ years PQE to complement the busy team.
Ideally you will have gained your experience from within an SME media organisation and have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong working relationship within the team and across the organisation.
As this role is a blend of commercial and technical accounting, you will need to have strong excel skills as well as a strong background within management accounting, analysis and reporting. Experience using Sage is beneficial, however, not essential.
What you’ll get in return:
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an ever growing and independent TV & Film Production company. You will be working as part of a great team and with the company’s recent success, now is an exciting time to be joining the Finance team!
What you need to do now:
For a swift response, apply by forwarding an up to date copy of your CV to
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Accountancy and Finance, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'