Finance Manager - Thriving Legal Sector Firm
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious, boutique legal firm based in Liverpool in the role of Finance Manager. The role is ideal for an ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified or Qualified by experience Accountant who thrives when operating within a fast-paced SME, focusing on management accounts, monthly reporting and supervising a team. Legal sector experience is essential and, due to the company’s continued growth, there are excellent opportunities for personal progression.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts packs
- Budgeting and cashflow forecasting
- Production of MI reporting for presentation to board
- Overseeing compliance work under Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR)
- Posting office and client transactions in a timely manner
- Year-end preparation including liaising with external accountant
- Developing strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Posting of journals including accruals and prepayments
- Ensuring both the credit control and AP / AR functions operate efficiently and deadlines are met
- Supervision of a small team of staff
- VAT returns
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Ideally you will have/be:
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified or Qualified by experience Accountant
- Experience within the legal sector is essential
- Strong management accounts experience is essential
- Previous staff supervision experience is extremely beneficial
- Excellent communication skills are essential
If you have all of the above requirements for the Head of Finance position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'