The client requires a Finance Manager (Temporary to Permanent) to assist with the implementation of a new bespoke travel system.
The client is a large travel company with clients ranging from holiday makers to corporate events.
The key responsibilities of the Finance Manager (Temporary to Permanent) are:
- collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- assisting with transferring the system from Sage 50 to a bespoke travel System
- undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning
- producing long-term business plans
- undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance
- controlling income, cash flow and expenditure
- managing budgets
- developing and managing financial systems/models
- carrying out business modelling and risk assessments
- supervising staff (3-7)
- liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues.
The successful Finance Manager (Temporary to Permanent) will be:
- Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA
- Worked on Sage 50
- A background in travel
- At least three years experience as a Finance Manager
- Has relevant Accountancy qualifications
The client is offering highly competitive rates for this role. Is also has an immediate start and with the potential to go permanent, is a fantastic opportunity based in the heart of London.
- Finance Manager (Temporary to Permanent)