Finance Manager | Temp-to Perm | Award Winning E-commerce Start-Up
We are pleased to be working with an innovative e-commerce start-up revolutionising their particular market place. The company offers a fast-paced environment full of young, driven and passionate people. Having won several awards, they are growing rapidly (70% annually for the last 3 years) and hiring a Finance Manager to support the continued expansion - with a focus on becoming an International market leader. This is an opportunity to have real impact on building out the finance function. They are keen to add someone to the business who is fun, hardworking, intelligent and wants to progress their career quickly. The office environment is one of the most spectacular in London creating a fantastic place to work (plenty of fresh air, sense of community, office dogs, free yoga classes).
The Finance Manager is key to the growth of the business and is responsible for managing a small team covering end-to-end Finance reporting into the Head of Finance.
This is initially a contract role that will result in a permanent position or long-term contract if working out for all parties.
- Responsible for building out the finance function within the business
- Responsibility for the Planning process
- Redesign Forecasting and MI production to provide more in-depth analysis of complex Sales Data
- Oversee and manage the production of Monthly Management accounts and consolidated Group accounts
- Lead the production of Board and Investor reporting
- Produce multi entity Statutory Accounts (IFRS and UK GAAP)
- Management of transactional Finance team
- Develop and upskill the current team of 3
- Experience in a scale-up or start-up
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with large volume of complex Data
- E-commerce/ Retail experience
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to engage with Senior stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
- Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA)
Contract Duration: 6 months - Permanent (if it works out for all parties)
Day Rate: £300 - £400 per day.
Permanent salary: £65,000 + Bonus + Generous Share Package
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Phone: Twitter: @chrisharmonic
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ