I'm currently working with an innovative Tech start-up who are looking to recruit a qualified Finance Manager on an interim basis.
Reporting to an experienced Finance Director, the Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day running of the finance function and management of the finance team of 2.
This versatile position is in an exciting and fast-paced working environment, allowing you to get involved with all areas of the business.
Key responsibilities to include;
- Initially manage and complete daily accounting requirements for smooth running of the business
- Manage and consolidate all company reporting including preparation of board and KPI reporting
- Prepare budgets and re-forecasts including scenario planning and cash flow management
- Have input to the strategic movements of the business with great commercial exposure
- Implement new and streamline existing processes and controls
- Management and training of the current finance team
My client is looking for the following profile:
- Either recently qualified ACA from practice or recently qualified CIMA who has progressed through industry
- Experience in or with a Tech company (ideally FinTech or E-Commerce)
- Strong technical skills and ability to take on an all round role
- Finance Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job