Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and development of two Financial Accountants.
- Actively participating in improvement initiatives, standardisation, re-engineering of processes and controls, and implementation of best practices, etc.
- Acting as number two to the UK Financial Controller, assisting with a wide range of projects, initiatives,and daily responsibilities.
- Management of the UK month end processes: P&L accounting, margin analysis and commentary, etc.
- Actively participating in monthly analytic reviews of Balance Sheet and P&L.
- Preparing annual statutory financial statements including supporting files for the auditors.
- Undertake regular and ad hoc analysis for both the finance team and various business units to explain detail behind revenues and margins.
- The analysis of key client contracts and advising on risks, opportunities, and the overall performance of particular agreements.
- Manage the maintenance of general ledger records.
- Continual development of internal controls and best practice.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA, or CIMA.
- Experience gained from within a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to business partner and to add value via reporting and analysis.
- Demonstrable experience of improving processes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job