Finance Manager, Statutory Reporting, IFRS, Accountant
Major Retailer is looking to appoint a Finance Manager on a contract basis to its Welwyn Garden City offices working on a statutory Reporting piece of work. I am looking for a qualified accountant with this area of specialism to add value
- Ensuring the year end Trial Balances are complete on a statutory basis for specified legal entities and working with our external partners to prepare and complete the audited annual financial statements within agreed time lines
- Ensuring on a periodic basis that the accounting for specified legal entities, is complete and that related consolidation adjustments for the UK reporting have been recorded
- Ensuring that the financial control environment for Head Office (HO) and Procurement reporting within the UK is robust and taking accountability for the completeness of the period end close for those areas
- Working with the Finance Manager - UK Control on period end activities for the UK business to ensure complete, accurate and timely reporting of periodic results to Group Finance. This includes: - Reviewing period end results, collating and preparing commentary for submission to Group Finance; - Identifying potential accounting & control issues through thorough review of UK periodic accounts; - Ensuring accounting for the UK business complies with IFRS and pro-actively understanding and communicating the impact of any changes in policy.
- Working collaboratively with teams across the UK Finance, Group Finance and Finance Transformation to deliver process and system improvements for the UK business as part of the Finance Transformation Implementation
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on martin.boulton @ pontoonsolutions.com
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.
- Finance Manager
- Qualified Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job