Thriving, and specialist law firm based at the heart of London’s West-End now has an outstanding opportunity for someone to join as their Accounts Manager.
This is one of the longest established firms based in Town with in excess of 40 staff and a turnover of £6 million.
Leading a team of 4, there is plenty of scope for the new incumbent to get their teeth into. Some of the more traditional 'nuts and bolts’ of the role will include:-
- Responsible for the entire accounting function and reporting directly to the Finance partners
- To include .VAT & EU sales list completion.
- Quarterly management accounts and year end Accounts.
- Reconciliation of payroll and pension return function.
- Intervene in credit control and sales ledger activity
- Approve all payments via HSBCNET.
- Acquire certificates of fiscal residence where required
- Completion of new client vendor forms.
- Knowledge of Sage accounting a distinct advantage along with work
experience within an LLP.
Although running very smoothly, it is widely known and accepted that some of the procedures, process and procedures are outdated and could do with modernisation. There is certainly various real time information that could really assist the Partners.
The role might suit a modern legal manager looking to head up a team. Ideally you will be formally qualified with a broad base of accounting experience.
On a personal level, the role would suit someone who is sympathetic to the feelings of some of the longer serving members of staff whilst also strong enough to push through the required change.
This is a fantastic new opportunity based at a thriving, and Central London legal firm.
For further information or for a 1st informal discussion, please do not hesitate to get in contact with Robin at ReuMilla Walker.