A talented Finance Manager is sought for an award winning software business that offers various platform solutions for well known online brands across the world. Based in Central London, the company has recently secured funding to help spearhead further growth. You will play a key role in management of the finance team, financial reporting, systems, planning and analysis. This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Accountant or Finance Manager who wants to help make an impact with a really dynamic and modern company. This would suit someone with a passion for retail and wants a hybrid role with an SME.
- Report directly into the Finance Director and C-Suite leadership, helping make key business decisions
- Responsibility for financial control and transactional processing for entities across various locations in Europe and Asia
- Providing insightful, pro-active, high quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications internationally
- Ownership of daily/weekly cashflow
- Prepare the quarterly reforecast and budget plan presentations
- Play an integral role in publication and review of timely management account packs
- Spearhead business plans by providing new business ideas with consideration of various scenarios
- Qualified (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Software/SaaS experience (Essential)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'