Finance Manager for a marketing business based in Hammersmith
Your new company
A fast growing SME subscription lead business based in Hammersmith is recruiting a fully qualified Finance Manager to join their business. This business is looking for a qualified Accountant with strong experience in month end reporting to oversee the finance function and report into a Financial Director. As the Finance Manager you will play a pivotal role in building the finance department and processes. Ideally you will have post qualified experience working as an Accountant where you can really come into this role and hit the ground running.
Your new role
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for
- Produce and drive the month end reports
- Produce monthly cashflow forecast
- Produce monthly management accounts with the assistance of external Accountants and internal finance
- Assist Financial Director producing reports for the board and investors
- Review monthly Payroll
- Quarterly VAT returns
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully ACA / ACCA qualified
- Able to commute to Hammersmith
- Strong month end experience
- Ability to work independently
- Exposure to SAP / ZERO / ORACLE desired not essential
- Experience working in a revenue generating / subscription lead business preferred.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a high growth and successful media / technology business and the opportunity to really immerse yourself into the role. You will be working for a business which is really keen to find a qualified Accountant to play a leading role in the future of the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Finance Manager London