The individual will be responsible for US and International Accounting, Financial Reporting and liaising with auditors. They will have sole responsibility for record keeping, compliance and accounts production for a number of entities (including a US LLC).
- Day to day accounting for a US LLC and some non-US companies, including foreign currency analysis and bookkeeping including daily/weekly cash flow management.
- Liaising with auditors annually.
- Preparing accounts in accordance with both IFRS and US GAAP.
- Opportunity to get involved with other tasks within the financial services team.
- Cash flow and management reporting for several passive income portfolios.
- Experienced accountant, familiar and comfortable with preparing IFRS and US GAAP accounts.
- 5-7 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably with experience of fund accounting.
- Some US tax knowledge would be beneficial.
- Degree from a top tier university (2:1 or higher).
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- 5-7 years of relevant accounting experience, including the support of financial and/or tax accounting, preferably with experience in Asset Management/Fund Accounting.
- Ability to successfully research and resolve complex accounting issues.
- Ability to independently organise, prioritise, and simultaneously manage multiple tasks/priorities.
- Ability to perform limited review of others work when required and provide relevant & constructive feedback.
- Experience performing and understanding foreign exchange transactions.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently as required.
- Due to the nature of the work, confidentiality and discretion are essential.
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- US GAAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'