Edward Mann are recruiting for a successful large retail business. My client is looking for a Finance Manager that will be responsible for producing analytical reports and management accounts pack for board and review.
The role will report into an FP&A Manager and directly manage a small team. The successful candidate will have a strong analytical and reporting background and also have experience being a key contact within the finance team of an entity \ department of the business.
The ideal candidate will have retail \ E-Commerce industry experience and knowledge of working within a large multi-site and national business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts pack for board level review
- Reporting of Weekly and Monthly Performance
- Analysis and commentary including commenting on performance issues
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Profit and loss reporting
- Reviewing of overheads and business \ department costs
- Forward thinking of process improvement \ business risks
- Management of junior analyst
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- Qualified Accountant (Although candidates who are not qualified but have relevant experience will still be considered).
- Strong analytical ability combined with good presentation skills.
- Retail \ FMCG Experience desired but not essential
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.