My client, a huge name in retail, based in central London are looking to appoint a qualified Finance Manager for the Buying and Merchandising area of the business. Responsible for the delivery of full management accounts, commercial analysis and managing a team of two analysts applicants must have previous B&M experience.
Key duties will include:
- Provide financial information to business partner, offering clear financial insight
- Identify risks and opportunities relating to stock, sales and margin
- Deliver monthly management accounts to budget holders with detailed variance analysis
- Build the annual budget/forecast and five year plan
- Prepare business cases
- Managing team of two
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous staff supervision
- Retail experience
- Confident dealing with senior stakeholders
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.