This is an exciting role for a qualified accountant looking to develop in a highly successful, growing retail business with a strong international presence. This is primarily a technically demanding role with financial accounting responsibilities. There are also commercial aspects which require working alongside the finance planning team.
The qualifications, skills and competencies required for the role are:
- UK recognised qualified accountant with a good amount of post qualified experience
- Strong technical accounting skills with thorough knowledge of UK, European & US accounting principles and tax laws.
- Good financial management experience coupled with proven timely delivery of financial statements to accounting standards.
- Previous experience of having accounted for merchandise, ideally fashion (i.e. stock & margin accounting background)
- Highly commercial, able to manage the broader perspective, whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- Are you quality driven, customer centric, straightforward and hopefully a bit quirky?
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Statements
- Financial Management Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job