Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager - Reporting include:
- Production of the group's monthly management board and shareholder reporting packs.
- Acting as a super-user and key report-writer within FP&A.
- Reviewing reporting across the Group to ensure consistency and leading improvements in reporting processes.
- Providing hands-on support to the finance teams, including user training on reporting systems.
- Ensuring financial reporting is compliant with finance policy and accounting standards.
The company offer an excellent working environment and salary package including bonus, pension and a range of flexible benefits.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job