Finance Manager - Regional Trust
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a regional Trust.As the lead operational role within the trust, you will be expected to deliver a comprehensive finance and administrative service, ensuring educational and financial aims are achieved. You will work closely and collaboratively, with various departments across trust, ensuring the financial, HR, and operational activities comply with both external regulations, and internal policies.
With experience of working in a complex environment, and knowledge of what it takes to provide a high level finance and administrative service, you will be an exceptional communicator, who's observant; dedicated; and enjoys working as part of a close-knit team. You will be exceptionally organised, with excellent inter-personal skills, and a high-level of attention to detail.
Supporting the senior management team, the position will be responsible for:
- Financial planning, management and control; maintaining strong financial controls over all activities of the trust
- Financial modelling, sensitivity analysis and bench-marking performance
- Long term financial planning, budgeting and advice, including the fee rise and the staff pay rise
- Financial reporting and accounting in accordance with Governors’ and regulatory requirements
- Efficient collection of fees, charges for extras and other sources of revenue
- Management of bursary and scholarship funds
- Oversight of performance of internal budget holders
- Drafting theAnnual Report and preparing the books for the annual audit
- Responsible for the compliance and risk management
- Oversight of any capital development programme including liaison with Architects and professional advisers and applying for planning permission and listed building consent
- Oversight of the annual survey of the fabric of the trust
- Producing, costing and updating annually a longer-term plan (5-10 years) for capital developments and planned building maintenance, for endorsement by the Governors
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) or equivalent, with relevant business experience working within a trust, charity or education sector
In return, the successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"