NdP Partners is delighted to be working on behalf of our client, a successful, established market leader operating within the manufactoring sector. Having experienced unprecedented growth they now seek to employ a Finance Manager to join their impressively expanding business.
As Finance Manager you will have responsibility for:
The variety of the role will range across all accountancy tasks with responsibility for:
- project accounting to assist with accurate cost rates, sales rates
- assisting the directors to develop company strategy
- ensuring the management of the company from accurate and timely information
- producing month and quarter end figures
- P&L statements
Will ACCA/CIMA Qualified, part qualified or qualified buy experience and...
- be capable of working independently
- have experience of project accounting
- be a qualified or part qualified accountant
- have advanced Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivots)
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- be able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
- have previously worked in a maufactoring business
The Finance Manager will be paid between £25,000 and £35,000 dependent on experience plus bens
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'