Finance Manager | Property Investment | Flexible working / Essex
Harmonic are privileged to be working with a rapid-growth business who are currently transforming the commercial real estate space through their innovative investment opportunities. Our client is looking for a commercially astute "number one" in finance to report into the Directors.
Our client has scaled up rapidly over the last few years expanding their portfolio through a very successful sales drive. As the sole person in finance this is a hands-on role which offers the opportunity to influence the business through financial planning, strategic analysis and forecasting as well as cementing finance functions and structure for further growth.
This role would suit a Finance Manager looking for a step-up to a Finance Controller in a very short space of time.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will need to have managed a complete finance function or your own team in a commercial real estate business. You will need to be hands on with a pro-active mindset in order to be successful.
Our client offers the opportunity to complete these responsibilities remotely, which would include:
- Hands on completion of P&L and monthly Management accounts
- Hands-on Manage the monthly close process including responsibility for Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss reporting)
- Setting suitable financial controls and ensuring these are in place
- Strategic analysis and forecasting for the board pack, ideally providing insights on these forecasts and variances (FP&A)
- Financial planning
- Improve and implement finances process and functions
- Support for the Directors on any ad-hoq projects
What you need:
- Minimum Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Excellent Accounting knowledge
- Advanced Excel and Xero skills
- Commercially astute
What We would like to see:
- Previous experience in fast growth business
- Confident communicator and experience in presenting to Board of Directors
- Experience with Hotel or commercial real estate assets
Salary - 35,000 - 45,000k and flexible working
Start Date - ASAP
Please get in touch with Daniel Cohen on or for more details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'