Finance Manager - Private Equity Backed Retailer - Camden/ Kings Cross
Harmonic are pleased to be working exclusively with an innovative, private equity funded retailer. They are growing rapidly and have a fast-paced environment full of young, driven and passionate people. This company are looking to hire a Finance Manager to support the continued expansion. They are keen to add someone to the business who is fun, hardworking and wants to progress their career quickly.
- Responsibility for production of monthly management accounts
- Management of Budgeting, Forecasting and Analysis
- Support the Finance Director with statutory reports and ad hoc tasks
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Month close and Year End processes
- Longer term building a Finance function
- Process Improvement and ad-hoc projects to support business growth
- Experience in a wholesale retail environment
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to engage with Senior stakeholders
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and ambitious
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA (ideally 2-3 years post qualification experience)
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ