Would you like the opportunity to take control of your career, despite the current climate of economic uncertainty?
Do you want more control over your work / life balance?
Would you like your technical skills to remain relevant, and to expand them with new product knowledge and best practice?
Our purpose is to help business owners, with between £0.5m and £2.5m turnover, feel happier; because they are more successful and they feel in control. We do this by professionalising the accounting function of their business, using our team-based approach and implementing our unique best practice methodology.
The ideal FM candidate:
- You are an experienced bookkeeper or accounts assistant with proficiency in payroll / RTI / pensions / credit control / VAT / bank postings / reconciliations / sales invoicing / payment runs and purchase invoicing
- You have at least 2 days a week available to work with us and can travel happily up to an hour from home
- You are proficient in 2 out of 3 of the following packages: Sage50 / Xero / Quickbooks
- You are a competent Excel user
- You can work quickly AND accurately, as well as being highly organised and focussed
- You want to be part of an organisation that is committed to helping SME business owners be more successful and feel happier
- You have good written and oral English language skills and can communicate clearly and effectively
- You are happy to deliver the work our way and to adapt your normal practice to complete the work the way we train you to
- You are confident, resourceful, take pride in your contribution, able to work to deadlines, well organised, calm and energetic
If this role sounds like you, and you want to work with established and fast growing businesses in an area of finance that goes beyond compliance, then we look forward to hearing from you and hopefully welcoming you into our growing team.
We are committed to equal opportunities.
Thank you for taking the time to read our advertisement.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'