Part Time Finance Manager, Doncaster
An experienced Finance Manager is required to join a small, bespoke manufacturing business in Doncaster on a part time basis.
The ideal applicant will be a suitably experienced, Qualified Finance Manager who is available for work 1 or 2 days per week.
My client is an established, forward thinking manufacturing business who design, manufacture and supply a wide range of bespoke products to Trade customers.
Working on a part time basis, 1 or 2 days per week, the Finance Manager will work closely with the owners of the business in producing meaningful managements accounts and making recommendations to take the business forward in an increasingly competitive market sector.
The role requires an individual with a commercial mindset, who can introduce greater controls in the area of Sage stock control and improve monthly reporting for the Directors, by producing meaningful management accounts.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
• Preparing budgets and managing cash-flow
• Monthly cash-flow forecasting
• Investigating production cost centres, investigating and reporting on variable and fixed costs including materials and labour costs.
• Highlighting any inefficiencies in the production process.
• Implementing a new Cloud based accounting system.
• Other Ad hoc accounts based Projects to be determined by the Directors.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'