Finance Manager/Officer - Interim
We are reaching out to suitably qualified accountants, either AAT qualified, qualified by experience, part or recently qualified, importantly you will be available to commence work from early June and commit for a minimum during of 3 months, whilst our client are going through the recruitment process to appoint a permanent member of staff - the interim will be welcome and encouraged to apply also.
Supporting a Fully Qualified Accountant, the primary responsibilities will be;
- To provide operational management of the finance department, from ensuring accurate financial reporting and financial control to managing cash flow.
- Providing monthly management accounts including annual cash flow forecast, budgets, annual statements and balance sheets, bank and credit card reconciliations, depreciation, prepayments and accruals, and audit preparation to trial balance.
- Overseeing the work of the Accounts Assistant
- Ensuring accuracy of the payroll
- Undertake monthly bank reconciliations
- Undertake all control reconciliations on a monthly basis and reconcile any errors.
- Produce the monthly VAT return and submit to HMRC
- Ensure timely and accurate banking of income
- Take lead role in ensuring insurance is in place and complete insurance claims as required.
The reason for the interim requirement is to cover a period between the current employee leaving and appointing their permanent replacement. Minimum 3 month anticipated.
Hours of work: 37 hours or slightly less would be considered (working Monday to Friday).
Salary/hourly rate will be in line with skills/qualifications/experience as we can consider both Finance Officer or Finance Manager level applicants for the interim role.
If the above is of interest and you have the experience and skills required please get in touch asap.
- Budget Management
- Month End Close
- Cashflow Analysis
- management accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"