An exciting and rapidly growing retail focused business in Northampton is currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager.
The key objectives of this role will be to lead and develop a team of 2, business partner with senior stakeholders in the wider group and to complete monthly management accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the Financial Controller in the month-end close and production of monthly management accounts for the business
- Review and analyse Sales results and ensure they are properly understood and consolidated into the monthly results
- Partner with key budget holders in the business to ensure all costs are recognised correctly in the management accounts
- Build relationships across the Group and act as the key Finance contact in driving value, revenue and commercial insight
- Ensure that all variances to Budget and Forecast are investigated and understood
- Lead and develop a team of 2 direct reports - assistant management accountant and finance assistant
- Support the Director of Business Planning & Analysis with Budgets and Forecasts as needed
- Support the Director of Finance and Operations with the financial management of the Group as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified
- Experience of working in a management accounts function
- Strong all round systems skills with Advanced Excel
- Ability to lead and develop a team of junior accountants
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing and ambitious retail firm which provides the long-term scope to develop into an even bigger role in the near future.
For more information apply today to get in touch to discuss.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job