Finance Manager - Newtownabbey
Finance Manager – Newtownabbey - £40,000 - £45,000
Permanent, Full-time (Office Based)
Reed is partnered with a long-established commercial business in Newtownabbey, in the appointment of an experienced, full time and permanent Finance Manager.
With 40 years’ successful trading history, this is an excellent opportunity to take over the reins of a long serving Finance Manager in a fast-paced commercial environment.
Working closely with the Managing Director, you will be fully responsible for the day-to-day management of the finance function. Key responsibilities include, although are not limited to:
• Management of cashflow
• Management of sales, purchase, and nominal ledgers
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Completion of VAT returns
• Debtor management, invoice/payment management
• Dealing with enquiries from customers and suppliers
• Management of monthly payroll
• Direct debit collections
• Bank and credit card reconciliations
• Operating as part of the Management Team as duties require
• Qualified Accountant preferred but not essential - applications with relevant experience considered (+3 years)
• Experience in accounts packages (Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll)
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
• Highly computer literate with strong Excel skills
• Good numeracy aptitude and keen eye for detail
• Ability to multitask, manage deadlines and workload
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Competitive salary - negotiable depending on experience
• Excellent career opportunities in an expanding business
• Company Health Scheme
• Pension Scheme
For more information on this highly sought-after role, please contact Laurence Jago at Reed Belfast, apply via this advertisement, or contact me confidentially on LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'