Finance Manager - £50,000 - Newport
My client is a well-established retail firm with a national presence. They are currently looking to expand and hire a Finance Manager to take control of their accounts function in the South, they will be looking to pay c£50,000 for the right candidate.
This will be a great role for someone who has a strong hands-on skillset but also someone who has good experience working previously in a senior finance position. The role will involve both management of a close knit finance team but will also be involved at a more strategic level.
- Overseeing the Finance department in relation to day to day activities.
- Production and development of monthly reporting in key business areas.
- Supervising a ledger and transactional team and management accountant team
- Manage cash flow forecasts.
- General management of the accounts team - ensure its smooth running and operation
- Manage financial reporting systems to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and legislation
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Production, management and control of various external key stakeholder reports
- Review of monthly payroll sign off including specific reporting on variances
- Hands on approach with different areas of the accounts function
- Monitor staff, behaviour, training set appropriate targets and assess performance
- Candidates must be either be ACCA or CIMA or part qualified
- Candidates must have strong hands-on experience within a finance team
- Must have a strong understanding of the MS Excel software
- You will ideally have at least 4-5 years’ experience within a Finance Manager capacity
- Candidates who can start work immediately will be highly favored
Start date: ASAP
If this exciting role is of interest please do apply ASAP as the client are looking to review CV’s promptly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'