Finance Manager - Morden
Edward Mann are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager position on behalf of a client of ours located in Morden.
This role will be the "go to" person for all day to day financial queries within the business and will work closely with the senior management team of the business, in order to support the growth of the company.
- Produce monthly management accounts for head office
- Complete financial analysis pack for head office, identifying any issues and evaluating any improvements that can be made
- Oversee general ledger, including preparing journal entries and analysis
- Continually drive efficiency of processes within the finance team
- Prepare relevant information for auditors and act as key point of contact for the auditors
- Mange day-to-day operations of the finance team of 3
- Sit on monthly management meetings to discuss performance and advise on any improvements that can be made
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), candidates who are qualified by experience or are still studying will also be considered.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'