Our client is an exciting brand that is looking for a Finance Manager to join there business to cover a 12 month maternity leave contract. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and impact a developing finance team as they approach a pivotal time of their expansion.
The right candidate will have good team management, leadership and reporting skills. The client will consider Qualified, Finalists or QBE candidates.
The main responsibilities will involve:
- Ownership of Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations including Donation Control Accounts, Gift Voucher Control Accounts, Fixed Assets and Depreciation Schedules, Loan accounts and Interest accruals.
- Detailed Margin Analysis and Stock maintenance.
- Completing Monthly Management Accounts and Month End Supporting Schedules, Weekly Flash P&L’s and Group Summary Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Funds Flow.
- Completing any other ad hoc reporting or analysis as and when required.
- Compiling weekly Finance packs for Management Meetings.
- Day to day management of the finance team including motivating, developing them, reviewing their work and monitoring performance.
- Assisting the Financial Controller for any ad hoc requirements including Audit.
- Deputising for the Financial Controller.
- Ad hoc projects, analysis and reporting as and when required.
- Conduct and attend weekly finance meetings with the finance team to update them on all current workflows.
- Weekly or monthly review meetings with the senior finance team in specific relation to workflows for month end and any other ad hoc projects/reporting requirements. As well as any other team communications.
- Individual team meetings as and when required.
- Daily, weekly, monthly meeting Financial Controller
The idea candidate will be available immediately or on short notice and be initially be happy to commit to a 9 month- 12 month contract.
If you are interested in finding out more then please apply today.
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Staff Management