FINANCE MANAGER LUXURY ALCOHOL MANUFACTURER LONDON
FINANCE MANAGER | LUXURY ALCOHOL MANUFACTURER | LONDON
Harmonic are pleased to be working with a new VC backed client on an exclusive basis to place a management accountant in to their busy team. They are located in a quirky new office space in the heart of the city. They are looking for an ambitious individual who will fit in well in their great working environment and sociable culture.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Management information - owning the dashboard and producing MI on a monthly basis, with a pertinent commentary.
- Presenting to leadership teams
- Supporting the CFO with the set up of an FP&A function
- General book-keeping - accurately reconciling bank transactions, processing receipts and expenses, owning and maintaining our accounts in Xero.
- Setting up and paying suppliers within agreed terms.
- Extensive processing systems implementation as the business grows
- Lead and develop a finance assistant
- Support the CFO with production of investor reporting
What we need to see
- ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualified
- Experience within the food and beverage/ consumer goods market
- Excellent communicator
- Likes working in fast-paced dynamic environment
- Excited by the idea of working in an ambitious start up
Salary: £50-60k (depending on experience)
Please feel free to circulate this amongst anyone who you believe may be interested in this opportunity.
Please get in touch with Emily Pryor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"